Swine Flu Vaccine Dangers, and Protecting Your Health
I've remained silent on the "swine flu" drama—but after discovering new information, I feel compelled to write about this topic. Here's what you need to know about swine flu, vaccine dangers, and how to protect yourself.
1. There is evidence to suggest that swine flu was manufactured in a laboratory. The swine flu contains avian, human and swine genes (a triple reassortment). This is extraordinarily rare in nature. The swine flu is 4-8% nearest match in terms of genetic material from its closest genetic relatives. There is no remotely close match in the public National Institute of Health (NIH) databases. This suggests lab origin.
- Virologist Adrian Gibbs, renowned scientist and inventor of Tamiflu, has gone on record stating that various metrics (nucleic acid ratios), as well as genetic history indicates that this virus was passed through eggs. This indicates artificial laboratory cell culture origin (not natural). Adrian Gibbs was one of the first to analyze the genetic construction of the swine flu virus.
- Paris-based World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) said that the virus currently circulating in Mexico and the United States is not swine flu. "The virus has not been isolated in animals to date. Therefore, it is not justified to name this disease swine flu," the OIE said in a press statement. The virus "includes in its characteristics swine, avian and human virus components," and urged that it be called "North American influenza," after its geographic origin. The OIE said it was urgent that scientific research be carried out to determine the susceptibility of animals to what it said was a "new virus."
- Andrew Rambaut, a viral geneticist at the University of Edinburgh, said: “The new gene that came in from Eurasian swine is one we’ve never before seen circulating in humans. This is what we call a reassortment between two currently circulating pig flu viruses. Why it’s emerged in humans is anyone’s guess. It hasn’t been seen before in pigs.”
- Miguel Ángel Lezana, Mexico's top government epidemiologist (a scientist who studies the transmission and control of diseases), said Wednesday that it is "highly improbable" that a farm in the Mexican state of Veracruz operated by Smithfield Foods is responsible for the nation's swine-flu outbreak. Lezana said that pigs at the farm are from North America—while the genetic material in the virus is from Europe and Asia.
Earlier this year, Baxter Pharmaceuticals was responsible for releasing a flu vaccine which *contained* the avian H5N1 virus. Baxter is currently under investigation by the Austrian police for contamination of 158 pounds (72 kilos) of the vaccine.
2. There is a lot of media attention on something that is relatively minor, when compared to other health-care problems. Swine flu is not nearly as dangerous as other health-care problems such as heart disease, stroke, or diabetes. Each year, 631,636 people die from heart disease, which is largely diet (and lifestyle) related. Only 3,205 people worldwide have died from swine flu, and this statistic is controversial and disputed. There is no forensic evidence submitted in any of the swine flu deaths that they were caused by the H1N1 Swine Flu virus. The symptoms of swine flu are indistinguishable from the regular flu. European epidemiologists believe many of the deaths reported are "coincidental" or what are called opportunistic infections (many people had prior respiratory and bacterial illnesses). With only a small number of deaths, it’s odd that swine flu has been labeled a “pandemic.”
3. Any person with a healthy immune system can heal from a flu within 3-14 days without antibiotics or drugs. A flu is the body's natural healing response, usually caused by an acidic, toxic internal environment. What creates an acidic, toxic internal environment? Here are a few contributing factors: alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, sugar, stress, consuming lots of red meat, pharmaceuticals, and foreign proteins & mucus from dairy products. Flu symptoms are a natural purging of things that are causing problems for your body. It's the body's method of cleansing itself.
4. Many vaccines (and especially the swine flu vaccine) contain ingredients that have dangerous and negative effects on human health. Ingredients used in vaccines include: aborted fetal tissue, mercury, thimerosal, anti-freeze, formaldehyde, sheep blood, rabbit brain, MSG, aluminum, lead, cadmium, bovine (cow) fetal serum, monkey kidney cells, chicken embryo parts, sulfate, antibiotics (including Gentamycin), yeast proteins, acetone, neomycin, dog kidney, steptomycin, chicken egg, duck egg, calf serum, guinea pig, cow heart, detergent (including Triton X100), and animal viruses. Thimerosal is a mercury toxin linked to Autism, Alzheimer's disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and many other health problems. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin, and has very negative effects on the brain.
Bovine (cow) fetal serum is often mixed with bacteria or viral particles, and other vaccine ingredients including toxic metals, such as mercury, formaldehyde, and aluminum. Proteins and genetic materials from the cattle, viruses, and bacteria are mixed together, and these particles are injected into you or your children. Once the vaccine ingredients, including foreign RNA and DNA (and genetically engineered bacteria and/or viruses) enter your blood, they may cause mutations of your cells, further weakening the immune system.
Another troubling issue with vaccines is the use of adjuvants, such as squalene. Adjuvants are vaccine fillers that increase the effect of the vaccine, and often cause an inflammatory response. The U.S. government has contracts with certain drug companies to develop and produce swine flu vaccines. Two of these companies, Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline, were using the adjuvant squalene in their swine flu vaccines (which is illegal for use in the U.S.). The squalene adjuvant (MF59) was an unapproved ingredient in experimental anthrax vaccines given to military personnel who served in the Gulf War. Since then, squalene has been linked to the devastating autoimmune diseases suffered by Gulf War veterans.
Even more troubling are the long-term effects of certain vaccines. There are virtually no studies to support the safety of vaccine injections on your long-term health. Vaccine follow-up studies last about two weeks (on average), and look only for glaring injuries and illnesses. Many of these studies are sponsored by (or linked to) the drug companies who created the vaccines. The video below is very disturbing, both from a health standpoint and from a civil liberties standpoint.
Here is the link where you can read about the unconstitutional Massachusetts bill that has passed the state Senate. This Massachusetts Senate bill violates the 4th Amendment by allowing illegal search and seizure, and forced entry into any home or building. It also violates the 14th Amendment of illegal arrest without a warrant, and proposes illegal imprisonment without charge. If you live in Massachusetts, please contact your elected representatives in the state House of Representatives and ask them to vote against this unconstitutional bill.
Unfortunately, similar vaccination laws have been passed (or are pending) in Quebec, France, and Ireland. In Dublin, the Health Department is planning to activate a 1947 Health Act provision which will make the swine flu vaccination compulsory in Ireland. According to an article by Keith Falkiner in the Irish Sunday Star, anyone refusing the vaccination will face jail. “They are seriously considering making the vaccination compulsory as it could be the only way to make it work,” a Health Department spokeswoman was quoted as saying. Other measures being considered are enforced quarantine and travels bans. In preparation for enacting the new laws, pharmacists across Ireland are being trained to administer the vaccination, which is produced by Baxter International.
Quebec law (passed July 23, 2009), provides for the power to FORCE citizens to receive a “vaccination.” Those who refuse will be brought before a court, and a judge will order them to be physically taken to a place where they will be forcibly vaccinated. See articles 100, 123, 126. The new law also gives Quebec government and public health departments the right to seize your belongings, including all documents, including personal documents and records, and to evict you from your home. They also have the power to quarantine you for 30 days. The document is here, and it’s in French.
So, what can you do about this? Educate yourself about the consequences of vaccines and their ingredients. Educate yourself about the laws where you live. Decide where you stand on this issue, and stand up for your rights. Personally, I trust my immune system to fight-off disease, more than I trust Big Pharma with their questionable vaccines that contain harmful substances—and produce unknown side effects. Take steps today to strengthen your immune system. Eat a healthy diet, get enough sleep, exercise regularly, reduce stress, and spend time in the sunshine (Vitamin D). One of the biggest dangers of vaccines is that you never know what's in them—and what the side effects will be (both short-term and long-term). Concerned about giving your children vaccines? Doctor Mercola has created a fantastic vaccine form for your child's pediatrician. The link also contains vaccine exemption waivers for each state.
"The only safe vaccine is the one that is never used." — James Shannon, Former National Institute of Health (NIH) Director
Need more information? I've compiled a special report called: 17 Reasons Not to Take the Swine Flu Vaccine. Finally, thanks to Trillion for a great video that encourages people to "Say No to the Vaccine."